School History
Wiley Elementary Building Picture

Wiley Elementary, named after Dr. H.H. Wiley of Utica, opened in 1951. Today it meets the needs of over 600 students, in nursery school through sixth grade. In addition to general education, Wiley offers Nursery School, Preschool, Learning Center, Academically Talented, and SACC programs.

Throughout the year, dedicated volunteers provide the manpower and funds to offer students co-curricular and extracurricular activities such as assemblies, roller skating parties, dinner nights out, ice cream socials, and a field day.

As a community, Wiley strives on a daily basis to enrich the lives of students academically, emotionally, and socially.